The structural part of the staircase is built from a number of components in plastic-covered pressed steel in a range of standard colours, these components have been designed in such a way that, when joined together, they determine the height of the riser.
Each riser scan be adjusted, in 5 mm steps, to a height of between 17 and 21 cm, with the exception of the first one which always measures 19 cm, and the tread can vary from 22 to 26cm.
The birch laminate steps are 4cm thick. The width is made to measure and can be from 65-95cm
The banister consists of rounded baluster columns in powder-coated metal in a range of standard colours and a profile and horizontal bars in polished stainless steel.
The handrail is in solid wood and rounded in shape.
The landing balustrade is made of the same components as the banister.
ACCESSORIES / OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Enlarged first step to improve entry to the staircase
- Floor supports
- Wall-mounted handrail
- Treads edged in dark brown non-slip carpeting
- Different colour wood finishes
- Average delivery time 5 weeks from order confirmation and receipt of final measurements.
- Staircases for interior use only.
- Banisters for this model may not be broken to fit under ceilings.
- For staircases for public use or use as a main staircase, please include this in the request for estimate.