The structural part of the staircase consists of a series of wooden supports, in multi-layer birch laminate, designed to form the base of the steps and to fix their position. The height of the risers can vary between 16 and 23cm, with a tread variation from 18 to 26cm.
The steps are made of polished multi-layer birch laminate, 4cm thick, with a range of colours to choose from. Variable width from 56 and 105 cm.
The banister consists of rounded metal baluster columns in painted aluminium in standard colours with profile and horizontal bars, all in polished stainless steel, with a solid wood handrail and newel.
The landing balustrade is made of the same components as the banister.
ACCESSORIES / OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Closed-in risers between the treads
- Trimmed and bevelled steps
- Enlarged first step to improve entry to the staircase
- Floor supports if there are no walls
- Upper landing extension
- Wall-mounted handrail
- Treads edged in dark brown non-slip carpeting
- Different colour wood finishes
- DETAILED VIEW
- + zoom
- Average delivery time 5 weeks from order confirmation and receipt of final measurements.
- Staircases for interior use only.
- Banisters for this model may not be broken to fit under ceilings.
- For staircases for public use or use as a main staircase, please include this in the request for estimate.
- Reproduction in full or in part of this text or images is prohibited.