The structural part of the staircase consists of a series of wooden supports, in multi-layer birch laminate, designed to form the base of the steps and to fix their position. The height of the risers can vary between 16 and 23cm, with a tread variation from 18 to 26cm.
The steps are made of polished multi-layer birch laminate, 4cm thick, in a range of standard colours. Variable width from 56 to 105 cm.
The banister consists of a 6x6cm newel, balusters in powder-coated steel in standard colours, with six horizontal bars in polished stainless steel, with a solid wood handrail, rectangular in shape.
The landing balustrade is made of the same components as the banister.
ACCESSORIES / OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Closed-in risers between the treads
- Trimmed and off-square steps
- Enlarged first step to improve entry to the staircase
- Floor supports if there are no walls
- Upper landing extension
- Wall-mounted handrail
- Treads edged in dark brown non-slip carpeting
- Different colour wood finishes
- Average delivery time 5 weeks from order confirmation and receipt of final measurements.
- Staircases for interior use only.
- Banisters for this model may not be broken to fit under ceilings.
- For staircases for public use or use as a main staircase, please include this in the request for estimate.
- Reproduction in full or in part of this text or images is prohibited.