The structural part of the staircase consists of a solid side panel with the 4cm steps inset into it.
The banister consists of balusters in powder-coated steel in standard colours and stainless steel with 6 horizontal bars in polished stainless steel and a wooden handrail in the form of a strip.
The staircase width (external measurement) is between 60 and 100cm and always made to measure.
The wooden parts, side panels, steps and handrail are in polished birch laminate in a standard range of colours.
The landing balustrade is made of the same components as the banister.
The last riser is always provided by the flooring slab.
ACCESSORIES / OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Closed-in risers between the treads
- Enlarged first step to improve entry to the staircase
- Floor supports if there are no walls
- Upper landing extension
- Wall-mounted handrail
- Treads edged in dark brown non-slip carpeting
- Different colour wood finishes
- Average delivery time 5 weeks from order confirmation and receipt of final measurements.
- Staircases for interior use only.
- Banisters for this model may not be broken to fit under ceilings.
- For staircases for public use or use as a main staircase, please include this in the request for estimate.
- Reproduction in full or in part of this text or images is prohibited.