The structural part of the staircase consists of a solid side panel with the 4cm steps inset into it.
The banister consists of flat double balusters and 6 horizontal bars in polished stainless steel and a handrail strip in solid wood.
The staircase width (external measurement) is between 60 and 100cm and always made to measure.
The wooden parts, side panels, steps and handrail are in polished birch laminate in a standard range of colours.
The landing balustrade is made of the same components as the banister.
The last riser is always provided by the flooring slab.
ACCESSORIES / OPTIONAL FEATURES
- Closed-in risers between the treads
- Enlarged first step to improve entry to the staircase
- Floor supports if there are no walls
- Upper landing extension
- Wall-mounted handrail
- Treads edged in dark brown non-slip carpeting
- Different colour wood finishes
- Average delivery time 5 weeks from order confirmation and receipt of final measurements.
- Staircases for interior use only.
- Banisters for this model may not be broken to fit under ceilings.
- For staircases for public use or use as a main staircase, please include this in the request for estimate.
- Reproduction in full or in part of this text or images is prohibited.